Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Enjoy the Sweet life

Peter has been home for 5 months. He has grown, and learned so many things, when he first arrived he reacted so peculiarly to a kiss, at first he would recoil, then he would open his mouth (much like a new baby learns to kiss) and then he started puffing when we kissed him, with 9 people in the house, he has had LOTS of practice kissing!!

Now, it melts my heart to see how he reacts to the family, he leans in all puckered up for a kiss, and he repeats it over & over. (as do the rest of my kids, especially Rubi the 9 year old, I have Very affectionate kids!)


(He is not in love with sweets, and although he tries them every time, his face shows how little he thinks of our sugary treats!)

Seeing him learn how our family shows affection, and learning so quickly the expectations of our household, I cant help but wonder what could be possible for this sweet boy!

I am deeply and eternally grateful for the support and love I have seen shown to Peter.

Thank you for accepting, loving and including my boy into your hearts. Thank you for sharing his story, and for allowing us this precious gift. He is so beautiful, he is so sweet, and he is so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment