Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sweet surpirses

I checked the PO box today and got not ONE letter/card for Peter, but TWO!

One from a family in Winston who are ALSO adopting and fundraising, they were abundant generous in their giving for Peter. (Thanks J & K)


Another from a Tax preparer in Gallatin that saw out latest article in the Gallatin paper (that I have yet to see) .

Both of these cards touched my heart and I am again overwhelmed with love and humility for ALL the help we have received, I have not blogged about each individual gift of Love, but each one has touched my ehart and given me such an appreciation for the Lord.

He commands.

We Obey.

We also make excuses and complain that the road is hard, or even impossible, but to reiterate my previous post......When the spirit touches your heart to act, the Lord will create the means to obey. He will not leave us lonely, and He will provide.


No comments:

Post a Comment