Friday, January 4, 2013

Can I be Frank?

Who's kidding...when am I anything BUT frank. (without a Capital "F")

As I struggle with every step of this journey, and I kick, fight and scream over this sweet boy (who will NEVER grasp the situation)



I wonder, as I often do when hard obstacles are placed in my way.

I can do two things.....Fight THROUGH them....or....Give up.

So what is the option?

In the past what have I been compelled to do?

yeah. honestly I give up. When things get too hard, I say "oh well, it is not meant to be." and then I quit.



Yes. Me.

I QUIT.



But looking at this rascal. This puny bundle of endless energy, this guy who looks up at me with those dark eyes, those languid eyelashes, those sweet loving eyes.

and I think to myself....



I always wished there was someone who would FIGHT MY BATTLES for me.

Now I get to fight FOR HIM. Maybe in the next life he will see/understand what that means. but for now. I know I can be HIS hero! Cuz, this. IS. HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment