Thursday, May 10, 2012

A lull before the rush.

This Saturday is our BIG RUMMAGE SALE! I have been so blessed to have MANY friends step up and help make this a HUGE success, it has been mentioned in the Radio, Newspaper, and Online.

I am praying for a big turn out, since the last week we have seen a big drop-off in paypal donations. I wonder if it is the dispute we have been having with them over the raffle tickets,

It looks as if the account is working since Jenni in Orem Utah sent a donation this afternoon (Thanks Jenni & Jon! Jon was my assigned dance partner in Romeo & Juliet in 8th grade.)

Since we have had fewer online donations I am anxious to see the gran total for the Rummage sale, so if you are out and about, bored, and not occupied.... WHO AM I KIDDING?! Even if your day is CRAMMED with GOODNESS PLEASE stop by!

We will have

Pies

Cakes

Cookies

Jewelry

Hand sewn items

Natural remedies

Floral Arrangements

yard Sale GOODIES

Hot Dogs, Drink & Chips

Chair Massages

Cool People

Fun Times

Great Weather (I am hoping)

Come on out and drop in your pennies, Shop for Mothers day gifts, and Support Peter's Adoption!

Corner of Grand & Walnut in Cameron 8 a.m. - ????

No comments:

Post a Comment