Thursday, May 24, 2012

SLOW DOWN, YOU MOVE TOO FAST.

The list of items that MUST be completed by June 21st is HUGE. with not enough ENERGY (notice I did not say time in the day) I am worried about the outcome of the goal.

We can only run so fast, and I am just about out of running power, I still have to file for a passport, I need to find bands for the battle, since a few have not returned calls, I must make copies of everyone's birth certificates, and fax  few documents, I have yet updated the Etsy store, I have gobs of items in my house that are for the Etsy store, and I need to get those items listed and SOLD!

I have a Precious daughter turning 9 this week!

and another one turning 16 in a couple weeks!

I have plane tickets to put on hold.

I have about 354 Doctor and Dentist appointments to make.

I have to take kids to Shave Ice Shack and then pick them up when they are done.

I am BEGGING for prayers that the shack start making some money, at this point we are barely breaking even!

I also have the Business Commitments we have made for our catering business.

Yes, busy people get the most done, but Busy people also need the prayers and support of many.

Thank you for that. Thank you for reading about our family, our journey and our precious Peter.

he is totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment