Thursday, December 6, 2012

Baby steps to this puzzle

I just spoke on the phone to two of the ladies who will also be traveling for adoptions at the same time i will.

What a BLESSING! both of these ladies have been to Liberia before, they know people, places and the 411 on what we need to prepare for!

PHEW!

We are planning on being in Liberia on Jan 4th (PRAYER WARRIORS!)

Peter & I will be traveling on stand-by (PRAY WARRIORS)

We have reservations at MOKO's Bed & Breakfast, which is the lowest fares in Monrovia PLUS they have 24 hour electricity!

I now have an idea on what we will be doing, and the peace of mind that I will not be there alone.

I need to pay $500 for the hotel room today.

and I need to pay the remainder of ($1071.00) our room fees on Dec 15th (Merry Christmas!)

If any one would like to give a Gift of Love to help us cover this expense, we would BE DEEPLY GRATEFUL!!!





We love and appreciate ALL YOU HAVE DONE to get us this far! XOX

Words are not enough.

It feels like I should add each of your names to Peter's Hero list...but even that is not enough.
God bless you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment