Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bake Sale1

After getting such wonderful response for her initial efforts, Rubi, my 8 year old decided to spend her Saturday afternoon having a bake sale!

She got up early, helped me make the lemonade, and worked hard setting everything up just right.

She was so THRILLED when our friends, Laraine, Leigh, and Erin arrived with additional baked goods to supplement her efforts. (Her mom was even MORE thrilled, as I was not energetic enough to bake anymore!)

She is a bright, cheerful and GRATEFUL child. each person who helped she said Thank you sincerely to, and BEAMED with joy at the opportunity!

I am SO proud of her, and I am honored to move the thermometer reflecting her efforts!
By the way, it was surprisingly CHILLY today!  we MIGHT have done better with Hot Cocoa! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment