Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Angel's

The literal ones, and the figurative ones, have come to my rescue this week.

I have hit a wall, exhaustion and worry have set in, I received a precious private message from a prayer warrior who was letting me know she was lifting me up in prayer today. Thank you Marcie.

I received the GREAT news that Angel Butterworth has arranged to sell snow-cones on May 5th for Peter.
THANK YOU ANGEL!

I also had an angel friend come and whisk 4 of my kids off so that I can take a nap. THANK YOU REBECCA!

I can not overcome this monumental task without your help, prayers, confidence and aid.
Someone got it wrong when they said it takes a village to save a child, it takes ONE person that MANY others lift & Support!

THANK YOU EVERYONE

Waybale Nyo (Thank you very much in Lugandan)

No comments:

Post a Comment