Thursday, April 5, 2012

Brave enough to STAND

Yesterday we took Peter on a car trip. Peter and I stayed in the car except when we went to eat dinner.

It was allot of training and coaching him, but he is learning so very fast.

In the first few days he was biting and hitting. Every 3 minutes (not exaggerating)
Now we have only seen him hit once or twice a day.

He has learned our family routine quickly, and has been so helpful in keeping us on track.

Some people have asked me, How do I do it all?

I Don't. I choose what is most important to me, and pray about my daily priorities and then I try to get those all done.

Today It is get caught up on my 13 year old daughters homework.

Wish me luck!

When we are asked to do something, whether big or small significant or not, we need to be brave enough to stand. Stand alone, or stand together. If at first we feel alone, eventually you will find others who are able to stand with you.

Follow your heart, do what your inner winner is whispering at you to do. It will be tough, but it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment