Sunday, April 29, 2012

There is an instinct in a woman to love most her own child - and an instinct to make any child who needs her love, her own." ~Robert Brault 


Madison


Abigel


Claudine


Dante


Gracie


Rubi


Ezekiel


Elijah


Sione


Cameron


Bryce


Shaun


Peter


you are ALL my children. 


Our children are not ours because they share our genes... they are ours because we have had the audacity to envision them.
That, at the end of the day...or long sleepless night, is how love really works..... ---Unknown


I also have a profound GRATITUDE for the OTHER MOTHERS who share their  babies with me!! 

1 comment:

  1. You know, sis. You have a profound sense of love! Each time I read any of your posts, I feel it in my heart. I've always known you were so loving, kind, and generous, but you put what the rest of us cant into words. This post really touched me, because I find myself "adopting" children, Soldiers, animals, pretty much any living thing, as my own. I've had so many people tell me, "That's not your Soldier." or, "That's not your child/sister/niece/nephew, etc." but what they don't understand that the two of us (and more) do is that it doesn't matter how/if you're "related", but what does matter is how you love them. I would do anything for my adopted family, military or not, and I will always put forth my utmost effort, even if it kills me. In the end, it may not be much, but like you said, every penny counts, money or otherwise. I love you and the rest of your family so much and I can't wait to meet Peter, although I already feel like I know him in my heart, and I truly love him. <3

    ReplyDelete