Monday, June 11, 2012

Amazing.

People are Amazing, They are loving, and supportive and helpful and kind. I am in awe at how many have come together, touched our experience with their unique gifts and blessed us on this journey.

I have many friends that I have yet to meet.

Melissa Jones is one of these friends. She saw my posts on Peter. She read the blog and watched the video, then she went into action. She and her daughters made these adorable Granola Jars as gifts and sold them. She started around Mother's day and continued on until they SOLD OUT.

I got a check in the mail today from all her efforts. $102.00

I am so humbled that she would be willing to go through so many steps and follow through with her intentions. What an angel she has been.

I don't think she realizes how SPECIAL her efforts are to me. To know what it takes to MAKE something, Advertise, and SELL and then write out the check and mail it. To a complete stranger.



I hope this does not embarrass her. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. I want her to know how SPECIAL she is!

THANK YOU MELISSA !!

No comments:

Post a Comment