Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Busy-ness of life.

The Busy-ness of life has taken me away from one of the best ways to keep me grounded. Scripture study!

I was forced to study this afternoon after ALL the work was done at the Car-Wash & Bake sale.

Forced because I was asked to speak in church tomorrow.

I have been touched once again on the importance of what we are doing, and the lessons I needed to learn through all the challenges of this adoption.

Let me make one thing clear, *I* am the one being blessed by Peter's presence in our home. HE IS teaching me, and I AM HONORED to follow this path of learning.

Each one of my kids have refined me, and helped me to succumb to the LORD'S will for my life.

I am now signing off, so that I can enjoy/relish/bask in His love.

Gratitude and Faith are what I am going on ......

No comments:

Post a Comment